Join The Prodigy Crew
Want to work for the #1 rated plumber in Long Beach and Los Angeles County? If you’re a positive, dedicated team player, we want to hear from you.
View Open Positions
What’s Important To Us
We take pride in being the “best of the best” in the industry and recognize that our biggest strength is our team of dedicated employees. Our values are built on these pillars:
- Our employees are not only a team; they’re family
- Personal development and growth is valuable
- A positive attitude and spirit makes all the difference
- Building strong relationships with customers is key to our success
- Honesty and integrity are our two most important principles
I get up every day and come to work at Prodigy because it brings something out in me that I didn't even know was there. I get to team build. I get to see growth. At Prodigy, we don't just work on our trade. We work on ourselves.Matt Down, General Manager
Don't see a match? We'd still love to hear from you and encourage you to .
Founded On Trust, Service And Quality
At Prodigy, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. We value the quality of our work and the honest approach we take with every job.
Meet the Crew