A damaged or clogged sewer line is an emergency plumbing issue. If not addressed immediately, the situation could pose serious health threats. Ignoring the problem can result in dangerous and costly sewage backups that could affect not just your property, but other homes on your block as well. There are advantages and disadvantages to look at with trenchless sewer repair. Here are some pros and cons to consider.
The Pros of Trenchless Sewer Repair:
- Higher Quality – Expert plumbers use superior material and state-of-the-art equipment to repair broken sewer pipes. The new pipe system is extremely durable and impervious to corrosion. Pipes manufactured with epoxy resin can last up to 50 years.
- Saves Time – An expert plumber can carry out trenchless sewer repair in as little as a few hours, as compared to a week for trenched sewer line repair.
- Saves Landscapes, Driveways, Walkway – If there’s no trenching, there’s no damage to property.
- Cheaper – Trenchless sewer repair costs are often cheaper due to the fact that landscaping is preserved. Also, the cost of labor decreases, as fewer hours are needed to complete the operation.
- Eco-friendly – The sewer line repair process is environment-friendly. You can enjoy saving in the long run while helping to save the planet.
The Cons of Trenchless Sewer Repair:
- The downside to trenchless sewer repair is that it may already be too late to repair the pipe system. Corrosion can cause pipes to be unsalvageable. In this case, a trenched sewer line repair might be the only option.
A sewer line problem should be addressed immediately for the health and safety of your family. If you would like to learn more about trenchless sewer repair in Cerritos, Long Beach, or the surrounding Los Angeles & Orange County area, or if you’re in need of cost-effective plumbing services, call Prodigy Plumbing today at 562-413-1928 for a free estimate. Our expert plumbers will diagnose the problem and address the issue with the most effective methods for your home or business’ needs.